Quartz.NET 2.3 Released
This is a bug fix release with some changes that warrant a minor version increment.
- Upgrade to Common.Logging 2.3.1
- Add ability to check if calendar exists in job store
- Add FirebirdDelegate and update Firebird driver
- DailyTimeIntervalTriggerImpl fires twice during daylight saving time day
- No wait time between db connection failures with AcquireNextTriggers causes excessive logging
- Configure the quartz server in the
- CronExpression ctor incorrectly uses the non-uppercased string
- Triggers fired milliseconds too early
- Loading of Quartz 4.0 DLL fails on systems with no .NET 4.5 installed
Grab it from downloads page.