This is a bug fix release which has some critical fixes, especially for CalendarIntevalTrigger future date calculation and trigger's next fires not being processed in a timely fashion when AdoJobStore is used with DisallowConcurrentExecutionAttribute and trigger has short repeat interval.
This update is highly recommended for all users.
- StdAdoConstants.SqlSelectSchedulerStates does not filter on the SCHED_NAME column
- CalendarIntervalTrigger produces incorrect schedule
- Trigger completion signaling from AdoJobStore does not work properly when DisallowConcurrentExecution is set
- IDisposable jobs should be disposed after execution
- Support for defining DbMetadata via App.config's quartz section