This is a bug fix release addressing some minor issues.
- Cannot register trigger persistence delegates with assembly qualified names
- Set example server's current directory to the one where server.exe is
- Fix TimeZoneInfo.GetUtcOffset(DateTimeOffset dateTimeOffset) not implemented in Mono
- Gracefully handle mixed useProperties usage when reading from DB when useproperties value has changed
- FindSystemTimeZoneById should work with both 'Coordinated Universal Time' and 'UTC'
- Latest release (2.2.3) didn't include Dbprovider constant string in StdSchedulerFactory - running examples fails
Grab it from downloads page.