Quartz.NET 2.3.1 Released
This is a bug fix release with upgraded Common.Logging dependency, also problems running under .NET 4.0 should now be finally fixed.
- Upgrade to Common.Logging 3.0.0
- JobDetailImpl members should be virtual
- Triggers do not transition to error state in AdoJobStore when job retrieval fails during trigger acquisition
- Quartz.Server.exe.config refers to wrong Common.Logging.Log4Net assembly
- Incorrect NextFireTime when ‘schedule-trigger-relative-to-replaced-trigger’ = ‘true’
- Could not load type ‘System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute’ from assembly mscorlib
- TriggerBuilder.UsingJobData(JobDataMap newJobDataMap) should ovewrite existing data
Grab it from downloads page.