This release contains mainly bug fixes but because there's a behavioral change in DST handling (for the better) that warrants for a minor version number increment.
See the GitHub issue for details.
- Jobs get stuck in the Blocked state after the DB connection is lost in NotifyJobListenersComplete (#282)
- Oracle rownum based queries can work wrong after Oracle SQL tuning task has ran (#413)
- Handle DST better (#317)
- RAMJobStore fails to resume when paused without triggers (#433)
- CronExpression doesn't properly check the range when an "/interval" is specified (#432)
- Fix JobDataMap dirty flag when constructing from existing map (#431)
- Store triggers by job in RAMJobStore for better performance (#430)
- Create WorkerThread in virtual method (#426)
- SqlSelectJobForTrigger is not using primary key join and causes index scan (#407)