Quartz.NET 3.0 Beta 1 Released
This is the first beta of v3. Stabilization and testing has been well underway.
When using AdoJobStore: make sure to run both 2.6 and 3.0 SQL migration scripts if you are upgrading from 2.5, otherwise just 3.0 migration script
- returned .NET Framework 4.5.2 compatibility to better support library consumers like NServiceBus and MassTransit
- netstandard 2.0 is now minimum for .NET Core
- support for Microsoft.Data.Sqlite via provider name SQLite-Microsoft, the old provider SQLite also still works
- Firebird is supported in .NET Core
- Added preliminary support for SQL Server Memory-Optimized tables and Quartz.Impl.AdoJobStore.UpdateLockRowSemaphoreMOT
- Jobs and plugins are now in a separate assemblies/NuGet packages Quartz.Jobs and Quartz.Plugins
- ADO.NET provider names have been simplified, the provider names are without version, e.g. SqlServer-20 => SqlServer
- Issues with time zone ids between Windows and Linux, they use different ids for the same zone
- No remoting support for .NET Core
- Documentation lacking
Check NuGet for pre-release packages.