Quartz.NET 3.0.6 Released
This release fixes a nasty bug with JSON calendar database serialization and .NET Core SQL Server client libraries have been updated to mitigiate possible hangs when connection drops occur.
Also some other minor bugs have been also addressed.
You should now be able to debug into Quartz.NET sources with added SourceLink support.
- Add SourceLink support (#642)
- Make JobInterrupted method virtual in class SchedulerListenerSupport (#631)
- Trigger group can be left as paused when all triggers have been removed (#641)
- PlatformNotSupportedException on RaspberryPi (Windows IoT) (#630)
- JSON serialisation returning defaults for derived calendar settings (#634)
- .NET Core version not able to recover from DB connection drops (#637)
Grab it from downloads page.