This release brings .NET Core 2.1 version of example server and adds new plugin Quartz.Plugins.TimeZoneConverter which allows usage of TimeZoneConverter library to get consistent time zone id parsing between Linux and Windows.
There are also some bug fixes related to AdoJobStore.
- Add .NET Core 2.1 version of example server (#682)
- New plugin Quartz.Plugins.TimeZoneConverter which allows usage of TimeZoneConverter library (#647)
- Added transient codes from EF into new JobStore (#681)
- Parametrized queries produced by ReplaceTablePrefix should be cached (#651)
- Use TypeNameHandling.Auto for JsonObjectSerializer (#621)
- Fix a race condition that could cause duplicate trigger firings (#690)
- ISchedulerListener.JobScheduled not called when scheduling multiple jobs (ScheduleJobs) (#678)