# Quartz.NET 3.1 beta 2 Released
The wait is almost over, after more than two years of hiatus, Quartz.NET 3.1 beta 2 is here with exciting new features. This release builds on top of beta 1 adding more fixes and improvements. Read the beta 1 release notes to know more.
# Known Issues
The documentation for the new integration features is still being worked on.
# GitHub Issues
- DI configuration now supports adding scheduler, job and trigger listeners (#877)
- DI configuration now processes appsettings.json section "Quartz" looking for key value pairs (#877)
- Use Microsoft.Data.SqlClient as SQL Server connection library (#839)
- Fix potential scheduler deadlock caused by changed lock request id inside ExecuteInNonManagedTXLock (#794)
- Ensure NuGet.exe is part of produced zip to ensure build works (#881)
- JobDataMap with enum values persisted as JSON can now be set back to job members via PropertySettingJobFactory (#770)
- Ensure GetScheduleBuilder for triggers respects IgnoreMisfirePolicy (#750)
- Remove cron expression validation from XML schema and rely on CronExpression itself (#729)