This is a maintenance release containing mostly bug fixes.
MS dependency injection job factory configuration was unified and you can now configure relevant options
like whether to create a separate scope with using just the
UseMicrosoftDependencyInjectionJobFactory and its callback.
Now scoped jobs also get their properties set from job data map.
Pre-configuring Quartz options from
now also works as expected.
# GitHub Issues
- Make QuartzOptions Triggers and JobDetails public (#981)
- Fix configuration system injection for dictionary/quartz.jobStore.misfireThreshold in DI (#983)
- XMLSchedulingDataProcessor can cause IOException due to file locking (#993)
- Unify MS dependency injection job factory logic and configuration (#995)
- Improve job dispatch performance to reduce latency before hitting Execute (RAMJobStore) (#996)